Friday, September 3, 2010

The Weekend Has Begun!

I am so excited for the weekend- 3 day weekends are the bomb. Just got my phone 'revived' a.k.a. I just charged it- and I'm ready to text up a storm! Hahaha- don't you just love texting? I swear I text as fast as I type! I think my thumbs have literal muscles haha! Anyway- I'm going to start up a contest for the next 2 weeks- the person who can either make the most bracelets in these 2 weeks or get your friends to order the most bracelets from me in the next 2 weeks will get 3 free bracelets- woo-hoo, excitement! lol Alright so by September 17th, 2010, the contest will be over and I'll have to have an email of the orders and/or pictures of the bracelets you made- one thing with the making the bracelets- they can't be like a braid or one of the easy diagonal stripes and swirl bracelets- I mean I'm talking real stuff lol! Alright guys if you want to enter or have any questions email me at- knot.it.up.bracelets@gmail.com

Thanks- the contest begins.......... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment