Sunday, September 5, 2010

This makes 90!

This is my 90th post up here on the blog- and only 5 folowers? Eh- oh well- but just to let you know- all of my followers get discounts when they order!!!!! :D that's called follower motivation right there! Ok- since this is a somewhat special post- I figure- let's add a picture of a few recent creations! Here goes!

(below) finished just last night my good friend Olivia's bracelet- her (and don't forget my:) favorite colors with her name- it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! It's gonna rock her socks off!


(below) this is a broken ladder pattern bracelet i did for fun- sorry it's so blurry the phone/camera moved aka i twiched lol- but you can get the basic of the bracelet- it's taken on the top of my quiktrip cup btw lol



(below) my cursive style name bracelet- it's my name and i actually made this pattern myself- ahhh so accomplished! its the first bracelet pattern of mine i've actually made!


(below) my regular name bracelet- simple but cute!


(below) Brooke Robertson's PARAMORE bracelet- one of my favorites actually- I made it back at the end of Julyish but here are TWO pics of that- I love it, and happily so does she!





That's about it for now- I better go and get off this computer- I have to make a K-State bracelet- BLECH! I might as well 'shout' this- GO KU!!!!!!!!! Thank you- and order away!

No comments:

Post a Comment