Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Victory is NOT Mine!

As you know from another recent post I ran for STUCO Fundraiser/Treasurer. And today I got the news that, I lost. Apparently if you're not that popular at school- you'll never get voted in. As my sister pointed out- all 'politics' is, is a popularity contest. Think about it. It's true, isn't it? I know, right. Everyone says, 'You'll get it next year', but unless I become super awesomely popular- being a freshman will make me lose. I had great ideas- but apparently having the greatest variety of ideas related to the position- doesn't make you any better than the people who should've ran for class representative. Oh well, I'll try running for STUCO in my Sophmore year or more practically, Senior year. I don't wanna be a sore-loser on this so I'll just shake it off. Anyway! To the positive side of this post- on Monday alone- I got 11 bracelet orders!!! Anyone wanna help me make them? lol I'm so swamped!!! I'm trying my best, though! This is the busiest month of the year for me!!! BLAH! hahahahaha! I have a research paper AND all of those orders- something's telling me I'll be 1. Counting these bracelets into my 12 before Christmas and 2. Having to make the promise them into October! So- help is needed everyone! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment