Friday, June 25, 2010

What Material Do I Prefer?

You may wonder 'Wow! These bracelets are so cool, I wonder what string is used!' Okay so not really but I figured it's pretty cool to show you what I use to make them! I use DMC Embroidery Floss which is 6 strands thick so it's pretty durable as long as you don't take scissors or a knife to it! So yeah don't play with scissors or knives anyway but only cut them off if you have too! :) This is my box of thread that has been put on paper spools!
 

And this is the inside of my string organizer! The shiny stuff on the right is my gum stash..... I chew and knot- very relaxing I guess!



And this is where I keep all of the string that is still in it's origonal skein state- I keep it in a light blue pencil bag!



And these are the books I use to make a new pattern and make the bracelets you get!



And finally the waterbottle I use to make the bracelets on! I use that because I like it better than using tape or safety pins! To me doing it that way can ruin the clasp on the bracelet!



There you have it! That's what I use to make my bracelets!

No comments:

Post a Comment