Monday, June 28, 2010

Impossible..... not anymore!

This was the bracelet last night

This was a little bit ago

And this is just now
I was beginning to think that conquering this bracelet was impossible..... but it isn't! I'm just over halfway finished and it is looking perfect! I think I will finish it about Thursday- maybe even today or tomorrow! It is looking so great! Yesterday I had to run to Joann's Fabrics and pick up two more skeins of 3808 and ECRU! By the way- if you want to make an identicle bracelet out of this pattern and the same exact colors, the backround color is 3808 and the lettering is ECRU. I think I''m going to sell all patterns that require more than 10 strings (in the alphabet patterns) for about $3 considering I need to buy supplies for it and then the rest of the money goes to RaphaHouse down in Joplin. Hopefully my friends will be able to afford that! They are all mostly broke! Haha! So am I! :D Well, hopefully they know that the money is going to a very good mission that helps the girls in slavery in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment