Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School Tomorrow!

Eh- I go back to school tomorrow which means I'll probably have a lot of orders from people. Everyone is loving the bracelets! I'm never going to complain about another order coming in because I know there is another person I know who's started to make them so I'm starting to feel like iffy on it like she's going to take over my customers if she learns them enough- so NO MORE COMPLAINING LARYN! well- I better get my school stuff ready! I gotta big day tomorrow! :D I miss my friends!

Order away everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta step up your game now girl! jkjk I'm sure everyone knows that you're the one with all the bracelet making skills.

    Anyway, have a good day at school tomorrow. I went back today... senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man sounds like fun! haha I'm actually just now an 8th grader! And I'm so steping up the game here in KS!!! Have fun at school!

    ReplyDelete