Sunday, July 11, 2010

Inspired

Recently, I've been inspired to share Christianity to people who haven't heard of him. It started at my church's middle school youth group when we talked about the 'Purpose Thing' or what is our purpose. Right now, my purpose is to share Jesus among my friends. The friend I currently need prayer for is Katie S. She isn't a Christian but I'm praying for her salvation, please pray for her too. So as I was thinking about her I know how she used to love it when I made things. So I want to make her a special 'Salvation Bracelet' with the colors of some Christian emblems. I have no picture of anything this time- but I'll be sure to make and post a few different kinds.

-Please pray for Katie, just Katie no other name, he'll know who you're talking about-

No comments:

Post a Comment